A natural product with no milk withdrawal period providing soothing relief to the swollen udder.
- Peppermint Oil – optimises circulation
- Eucalyptus Oil – skincare
- Tea Tree Oil – supports the skin’s regenerative capacity
- Horse Chestnut – optimises blood circulation in the udder and helps with swelling and bruising
- Arnica – warms and relaxes
Apply 10ml of Golden Balm 2-3 times per day on cows quarter until absorbed.
Golden Balm is a natural product with no antibiotics. When used on it’s own there is no need to discard milk from a healthy udder.
For External use only. Avoid contacts with nose and eye. Store between 0ºC and 30ºC.