This new dehorner has improved efficiency being lighter and quieter :
- Compact, all-metal, no cable, portable, support stand.
- Tip temperature will reach 500°C in approximately 160 seconds.
- Maximum temperature 590°C (±20°C) in approximately 240 seconds.
- ±7 seconds per horn bud (no charging time required).
- Operating sound level 70 dBA.
- Consumption 30g/hr.
- 1 x 17mm/19mm dehorning tip.
- Operating weight 890g (including full gas cartridge).
- Safe to use in damp conditions.
- Supplied in a hardwearing black metal carrying case.
- Each kit contains: Gas Dehorner, 1 gas cartridge (non refillable), spare jet and washer.
Top Servicing Tips:
- When removing the tip from the head, undo the screw on the head before using the allen key.
- Clean head regularly.
- DI33A – 17mm Tip
- DI33B – 20mm Tip
- DI18k – Gas Cartridge
- DI32 – Jet and Washer
- DI34 – Head Complete
- DI15A – Ignitor